Question What is your favorite enchant?

• Welcome to the forums! Of course, the forums is new and we are still working on many features for it. If you know a bug, report it to one of us on discord and if you have a suggestion use the "Suggestions" section in the forums. Thanks everyone and have fun! Link: forums.banditmc.net Home: banditmc.net Discord: discord.banditmc.net

Bawksee

Last name counter, first name Benjamin
Bandit
Jun 21, 2019
USA, NJ
Bawksee
Bawksee
Bandit
It is no surprise to anyone that Bandit offers some awesome features that other servers don't. Enchants are a great feature we have here, and we have a variety of them.
What is your favorite enchant, and why?
My favorite enchant is undroppable because I always have a habit of clicking, Q, by accident ;)

Ariewan

Not everyone's shot of tequila!
Bandit
Jun 22, 2019
A Land Down Under
Ariewan
Ariewan
Bandit
I have to agree, undroppable by far.
The amount of times I’ve seen that purple warning message pop up, I certainly would have died a little more inside if I hadn’t had it.
Investment would be a close second, cause who doesn’t love easy money?

Bawksee

Last name counter, first name Benjamin
Bandit
Jun 21, 2019
USA, NJ
Bawksee
Bawksee
Bandit
I have to agree, undroppable by far.
The amount of times I’ve seen that purple warning message pop up, I certainly would have died a little more inside if I hadn’t had it.
Investment would be a close second, cause who doesn’t love easy money?
Yeah my 2nd or 3rd is definitely investments or incremental.

Namz011

Mobster
Mobster
Outlaw
Thief
Jul 9, 2019
Namz011
Namz011
Mobster
Got to say incremental, while investments and free money is nice, the 100b cap kind of sucks, and free fortune levels is always good