Staff Report - josetoxdCz

• Welcome to the forums! Of course, the forums is new and we are still working on many features for it. If you know a bug, report it to one of us on discord and if you have a suggestion use the "Suggestions" section in the forums. Thanks everyone and have fun! Link: forums.banditmc.net Home: banditmc.net Discord: discord.banditmc.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xifx

Jul 11, 2019
New York
Your IGN (In-game name): qoated
Staff Members IGN: josetoxdCz
Evidence:
- Video #1
- Video #2
Additional Notes:
Me and Jose did NOT have any problems in between each other, we never really got into an argument nor have we had anything against each other. This isn't me just trying to bring someone down, trying to have someone get demoted, banned or similar because I hate them, I have very clear evidence of abuse.

- Me and my 3 buddies were in /warp pvpmine , and we were pretty much killing anyone in there. Then Jose and Merki came in, and gave us one hell of a fight, we dropped Merki in a few minutes after he dropped one our members "Smephsy", it was only Jose left. I took my time in joining the fight against him, I went to my plot fixed stuff with my buddy Smephsy, and we were just getting speed potions and everything so we can go out to help our two buddies. So they were in the pit, fighting to death, we jumped down and at this point its 4v1. He has 0 chance in this pretty much. All of a sudden we see Jose flying away from us, and a couple of times just chilling in air. He replaced well over 7-8 sets, which isn't much if you think about it, but the fact that he kept stopping mid air, for a few seconds IN THE MIDDLE of combat made us think that he's went into pv or echest to get more sets. We kept on destroying his sets but he'd always just stop for a second and replace it. This was all between 2:30 Eastern Time Zone on the July 12th to 3 AM. If there is a way to check logs, see if he went into his pvs, echests or so to get replacements then check those times.. but I have clear evidence of him flying in the middle of the combat.

Again I don't want to be create any beef in between any staff, but this just pissed us all off, and when we tried to talk to Jose about it and ask why he has done so, he has rejected that he flew. I don't care about anyone getting banned or so I just don't want it happening again since it is a complete disadvantage.

Have a great day!

xifx

Jul 11, 2019
New York
Not open for discussions, the staff has me, has 3 of my buddies to question. I wouldn't lie, and try to get someone in trouble. I am cool with Jose at the end of the day and I don't wish him anything but the best no matter what, same with everyone on the server. As I said, I don't want any beef pop out for this. Just want to make sure, this does not happen over and over.

josetoxdCz

Bandit
Jun 21, 2019
josetoxdCz
josetoxdCz
So I denied that because you said I flew away. That was the point where I denied that. And also, when you are out of ct you can go to your pv and etc. When I flew up i tried to disable it. But then I just fell again. And if you are saying that i used it for my own benefits. You are not right, As I said I'm sorry that i did this mistake. But if you let me to disable it. I will, but you gave me 0% chance to disable it. Seems unfair to me nah? I didnt even know that I had it on. Always i have fly off. So, In my mind I will not do it again. And also about the sets: There is one thing called Amateur Armor Set. When you right click it, you will get another set into your inventory. I had it 35x I used my pv when i was out of combat.

xifx

Jul 11, 2019
New York
I don't think you've ever said you will disable it. But then again they have logs so I will let that decide.

MrMungo

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Admin
Jun 18, 2019
Resolved

Case resolved. Please contact Mungo#9297 for further details.

Locking thread as issue is sorted.

Mungo ~​

NoneTaken

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Apr 1, 2019
I don't think you've ever said you will disable it. But then again they have logs so I will let that decide.
Message me on discord and I can refund lost items from your friend as a compromise. I don't think this is the first time this has happened (Though the first with Jose). Fly was made to be as convenient as possible and on a Prison server it's hard to make it work perfectly with PvP (When you are out of combat, even in a PvP arena, how do we know you are in a fight?) I'll add PvPMine to a no-fly-zone like the DropParty though. Thanks anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.