Introduction nixter1029

• Welcome to the forums! Of course, the forums is new and we are still working on many features for it. If you know a bug, report it to one of us on discord and if you have a suggestion use the "Suggestions" section in the forums. Thanks everyone and have fun! Link: forums.banditmc.net Home: banditmc.net Discord: discord.banditmc.net

nixter1029

Dec 3, 2019
North Carolina, USA
nixter1029
nixter1029
Hey guys, I'm semi new to the server. I recently found it looking for Prison servers on PlanetMinecraft. I've been playing Minecraft since 2011. I was really involved with the SERVER NAME 1 for over 6 years before it was sadly shutdown a year or so ago and also helped launch and create their weekly podcast. Also for a while I ran partner relations for the SERVER NAME 2 and SERVER NAME 3. I left SERVER NAME 2 shortly after their merger with SERVER NAME 4 since I didn't like the way they did things and were extremely money hungry. Working with our vendors and content creators to make sure we had a good environment. I really got into building around 2011-2012 era on a server called SERVER NAME 5 that was invite only which led me to become also the Build Director for the SERVER NAME 2. I'll probably be hopping on a couple hours each day when I can make time around work. If you got any questions for me you can hit me up on here or in discord. TTYL <3

Some of the maps I created for the SERVER NAME 3 are below:
Desert Cataract
Equinox
Two Tier

Icebliss

If you see alexmr, I changed my name for a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jerru

Jerru

Jerry#7915
Staff member
Admin
Bandit
Jun 21, 2019
UK
Jerru
Jerru
Admin
Hope to see you around Bandit a lot. Your builds seemed amazing for what I could see!
Unfortunately I had to edit out the links and names of the servers due to our advertisement rule.
However, you seem like a nice person, and a great builder ❤

ReloadedWarp

Trial
Trial
Bandit
Criminal
Mobster
Outlaw
Thief
Jul 12, 2019
Danny_Dolphin
Danny_Dolphin
Trial
Hey guys, I'm semi new to the server. I recently found it looking for Prison servers on PlanetMinecraft. I've been playing Minecraft since 2011. I was really involved with the SERVER NAME 1 for over 6 years before it was sadly shutdown a year or so ago and also helped launch and create their weekly podcast. Also for a while I ran partner relations for the SERVER NAME 2 and SERVER NAME 3. I left SERVER NAME 2 shortly after their merger with SERVER NAME 4 since I didn't like the way they did things and were extremely money hungry. Working with our vendors and content creators to make sure we had a good environment. I really got into building around 2011-2012 era on a server called SERVER NAME 5 that was invite only which led me to become also the Build Director for the SERVER NAME 2. I'll probably be hopping on a couple hours each day when I can make time around work. If you got any questions for me you can hit me up on here or in discord. TTYL <3

Some of the maps I created for the SERVER NAME 3 are below:
Desert Cataract
Equinox
Two Tier

Icebliss

If you see alexmr, I changed my name for a little bit.
Welcome bud. This is by far the best community you will ever be a part of as we are inclusive, friendly, kind, and helpful to one another. We hope you enjoy your stay and welcome to Bandit <3