Important End of August updates + $225 PayPal Competition!

• Welcome to the forums! Of course, the forums is new and we are still working on many features for it. If you know a bug, report it to one of us on discord and if you have a suggestion use the "Suggestions" section in the forums. Thanks everyone and have fun! Link: forums.banditmc.net Home: banditmc.net Discord: discord.banditmc.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoneTaken

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Apr 1, 2019
Hello everyone! If this is your first time on the forums, why not sign up in the top right while you're here.

After quite a while of waiting, the updates are finally ready. Here is what is new:

- Stock market (/stock)
- Ghosts
- Pickaxe Traits (More info below)
- Minebombs
- Bandit Pass
- 13 New skills in /sk of various tiers

Please note this is just the first round, there are more updates coming very soon again! Please excuse any bugs!
As well as these, we are also introducing a PayPal competition with a total of $225 in prizes regarding Pickaxe Traits. As you will discover, your pickaxe gains XP as you mine. This competition will reward the top 3 players with the most Pickaxe XP at the end of September.

- 1st: $100 PayPal
- 2nd: $75 PayPal
- 3rd: $50 PayPal

There are some rules to this competition. Pickaxe sharing of any kind is not allowed, and you will be disqualified if you do. AFK mining or any other exploit that enables you to gain XP without mining blocks yourself is also not allowed and you will be disqualified. Good luck to everyone taking part!

Finally I would like to say a huge thanks to everyone who has stuck with Bandit through the slow times, these updates took much longer than expected as some problems arose but I would also personally like to thank IncompatibleType, BatBrine, Rainnny and Glazegan for being awesome partners during the development of these. Many thanks guys, I hope you all enjoy!

- NoneTaken, and all of the other Bandit staff <3

Status
Not open for further replies.