Question Best Thing About Bandit?

• Welcome to the forums! Of course, the forums is new and we are still working on many features for it. If you know a bug, report it to one of us on discord and if you have a suggestion use the "Suggestions" section in the forums. Thanks everyone and have fun! Link: forums.banditmc.net Home: banditmc.net Discord: discord.banditmc.net

Jerru

Jerryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Bandit
Jun 21, 2019
UK
Jerru
Jerru
Other than being on the same server as me, what do you think is the best thing about Bandit?

I think the best thing is how Amit digs himself a hole in his plot so Harry doesn't slap him 5000 blocks away.

Bawksee

Last name counter, first name Benjamin
Helper
Bandit
Jun 21, 2019
USA, NJ
Bawksee
Bawksee
Helper
Definitely the many features implemented. So many cool features that other servers simply do not offer.

Reactions: Jerru

MrMungo

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Admin
Jun 18, 2019
I would say probably the people and the voice chats, those are damn great.

Dominoose

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Jun 18, 2019
within your mind
Dominoose
Dominoose
Manager
I know this may seem an odd answer, but I particularly enjoy witnessing the improvement of the staff team, the server, and the community. The fact Bandit as a whole has improved and overcome many obstacles within a span of only a year (regardless if I wasn’t a member of the community back then) makes me, as Head Admin, honored to assist the growth and eventual promise of success in the near future. 😊

Reactions: Jerru

Jerru

Jerryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Bandit
Jun 21, 2019
UK
Jerru
Jerru
I know this may seem an odd answer, but I particularly enjoy witnessing the improvement of the staff team, the server, and the community. The fact Bandit as a whole has improved and overcome many obstacles within a span of only a year (regardless if I wasn’t a member of the community back then) makes me, as Head Admin, honored to assist the growth and eventual promise of success in the near future. 😊
truth <3

Namz011

Bandit
Bandit
Jul 9, 2019
Namz011
Namz011
Bandit
Server features and the community, absolutely love this place.