Back To School Event - 3 Level Treasure Hunt

• Welcome to the forums! Of course, the forums is new and we are still working on many features for it. If you know a bug, report it to one of us on discord and if you have a suggestion use the "Suggestions" section in the forums. Thanks everyone and have fun! Link: forums.banditmc.net Home: banditmc.net Discord: discord.banditmc.net

Bawksee

Last name counter, first name Benjamin
Helper
Bandit
Jun 21, 2019
USA, NJ
Bawksee
Bawksee
Helper
Greetings community of BanditMC!

Back To School Treasure Hunt Event!
Date TBD (near end of September)

What is this?
  • I am getting together a treasure hunt that will consist of 3 levels.
  • The levels will be 3 totally unique and diverse areas that will consist of hidden loot in chests.
  • Each level will have a time restriction until you can advance to the next level of the hunt.
  • The higher the level, the better the loot you can find. Each level will have 1 BIG item.
What do I ask of you?
  • I intend to make this event the best that I can, to the best of my ability.
  • I am looking for players to help donate items that can be used for the Hunt.
  • I accept all donations that are useful, if you want to donate money, tokens, or any other items, msg me and we can work out a voucher scenario.
  • If I can get a wide range of donations, I will be putting my items into the hunt as well so I can make this a very unique and fun event that will be very rewarding.
  • More info on my plot, if you wish to leave a sign on what you donated, it will be completed and posted on the wall of donations :D
Warp Info?
  • /p h hunt
  • Drop the items in any hopper and it will be collected, thank you for any and all donations 💖 !
I am going to make sure the time is AU friendly, as well as friendly to as many timezones as I can consider. This will be on a weekend.
Looking forward to this event very much! I hope I can make this very fun for you guys, and I hope most of all that you enjoy! Thank you, and see you soon :D

Last edited: